Tweet
I spent some time this morning on the party's stand at Trinity Freshers' Fair. Last year, I noted that the Tories were offering free booze. A full twelve months later, they seemed to be promoting themselves as some sort of hangover cure. All I can say is that it must have been quite a hangover.
The cry for help
-
The Guardian reported this yesterday evening: Hackers have forced the
temperature of many French supermarket fridges up to 50C overnight, in an
“unpreceden...
Sticking with the status quo isn’t working
-
Andy Burnham has decided to reopen the question of the UK’s relationship
with the EU, telling MPs on Monday that it is time to “face up to the
reality that...
What is Christian nationalism?
-
There is a billboard on a main road near where I live, which has not
carried any advertisements for some considerable time. However, it has
become a canva...
Allwch chi wneud synnwyr o hyn?
-
Os cywir adroddiad GOLWG 360 heddiw – ac mi gymeraf ei fod – dyma inni
drafodaeth hollol hurt eto yn ein Senedd. ‘Y Senedd yn cefnogi’r angen am
strategaet...
Plaid Cymru And ‘Independence’
-
A few days after Plaid Cymru’s conference in Llandudno seems a good time to
examine where the party stands on independence. And related issues. ◊
INTRODUCT...
Thatcherism is dead: Thatcherism lives
-
Thatcherism is dead. It has ceased to be. It has expired and gone to meet
its maker. It has kicked the bucket, shuffled off this mortal coil and
joined the...
No comments:
Post a Comment