Tweet
The thirty-strong group of Plaid Councillors in Carmarthenshire have established their own blogs recently – one in English and the other in Welsh. The group is developing an increasingly high profile locally, building on the experience of the longer serving members, and the strength in depth of a large group of members. It's a powerful and effective team. Roll on 2012 and the next council elections.
Gary Stevenson’s break
-
Gary Stevenson put out a video yesterday in which he said that he was
retiring from YouTube, at least for the time being. He indicated
* Read the full artic...
Kinnock yn iawn ?
-
Ein Hysgrifennydd Gwladol newydd ‘heb ei argyhoeddi’ y dylai Cymru gael mwy
o bwerau. Rŵan ddarllenwyr y blog, beth petai’r hen G.A. yn dweud ei fod yn
cyt...
Ymgais (arall) i ail ddechrau blogio!
-
Dwi’n gwybod fy mod i’n addo ailddechrau blogio’n rheolaidd o bryd i’w
gilydd – felly dyma drio eto!
Mae’n od meddwl bod bron i ddegawd wedi mynd heibio...
Net Zero, Pressure Groups, DEI, Cultural Marxism
-
I’m thinking of taking a summer break, but whether I do or not, I want to
put this out; based on things I’ve understood for a while, but prompted by
cases ...
Lord Sarwar of Brass Neck
-
It seems to be a law of Scottish politics, or perhaps it’s more likely it’s
just a personal curse, but whenever I try and take some time off from the
blog ...
Thatcherism is dead: Thatcherism lives
-
Thatcherism is dead. It has ceased to be. It has expired and gone to meet
its maker. It has kicked the bucket, shuffled off this mortal coil and
joined the...
1 comment:
thanks for the link. seems like a good idea.
Post a Comment