Wednesday 27 August 2008

Censored!

Access to this blog has apparently been banned by the bosses at Carmarthenshire County Council; councillors and staff can no longer read the blog from the Council's network.

I suppose that I earned no favours by comparing the ruling 'independent group' to a duck, or suggesting that the council leader might not be the most popular person in the county, but nevertheless, blocking councillors' access seems a little harsh. Still, I suppose that I can now say what I want about them with no fear that any of them will read it.

2 comments:

Aled Wyn said...

You must have touched a nerve! A badge of honour i think!

Ryan said...

Congratulations. It's a shame that the newspapers as so ineffective at criticising the council leadership. The Llanelli Star has a habit of always giving Meryl the last word on everything.