Here are two
pictures of Starmer surrounded by Labour’s ‘Change’ posters in recent days –
one from the Guardian
taken in England, and one from Sky
News taken in Scotland.
Do they think no-one
will notice?
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I think people will notice, won't like it, but it won't stop them changing from SNP to Labour. A combination of Nicola Sturgeon's incompetence and perpetual 'teasing' of an 'INDY 2' vote has meant that people now think about independence as something for the distant future, rather than imminent as seemed only three years ago. They will hence vote on everyday issues - the SNP (rather like the civic sections of Plaid Cymru) having foregone common sense and shacked up with the unpleasant elements of the Green Party. I hope Scotland and Catalonia aren't going the way of Quebec.
I am inclined to agree with your previous commentator. Plaid's insistence on pandering to frequently highly dubious individuals consumed with specific issues with absolutely no interest in a Welsh national life have lost it a significant amount of support.
My View On … Government Bonds
-
The Richard J Murphy YouTube Channel and My View on … Government Bonds
Richard J Murphy _____________ This post is one of an ongoing series
* Read the full ...
The cinema in a church that became a curry house
-
A lot of churches fall into disuse or are repurposed, but the many lives of
St Paul's Church on St Helen's Road in Swansea must be unique. As Swansea
Scoo...
Silly season politics
-
With Friday’s coronation of Andy Burnham as leader of the Labour party and
his official accession to Ten Downing Street on Monday, the UK is now on
its sev...
Syniad ?
-
‘Wel y ni sy biau’r Malvinas yndê,’ meddai un o’r Gwladfawyr adeg yr helynt
o’r blaen. A dyma syniad. Gan nad yw Andrew ar gael mwyach i arwain
byddinoedd ...
The Destruction Of The Elenydd
-
I suppose I’d better begin by explaining where we are when I talk of ‘the
Elenydd’. It’s the wild, and largely unpopulated uplands shown on this
Google Ear...
Thatcherism is dead: Thatcherism lives
-
Thatcherism is dead. It has ceased to be. It has expired and gone to meet
its maker. It has kicked the bucket, shuffled off this mortal coil and
joined the...
2 comments:
I think people will notice, won't like it, but it won't stop them changing from SNP to Labour. A combination of Nicola Sturgeon's incompetence and perpetual 'teasing' of an 'INDY 2' vote has meant that people now think about independence as something for the distant future, rather than imminent as seemed only three years ago. They will hence vote on everyday issues - the SNP (rather like the civic sections of Plaid Cymru) having foregone common sense and shacked up with the unpleasant elements of the Green Party. I hope Scotland and Catalonia aren't going the way of Quebec.
I am inclined to agree with your previous commentator. Plaid's insistence on pandering to frequently highly dubious individuals consumed with specific issues with absolutely no interest in a Welsh national life have lost it a significant amount of support.
Post a Comment