The moment of desperation is approaching very fast
-
Trump did a deal yesterday with Russia to supposedly release 3 million
tonnes of diesel from Russia’s reserves over the next few months. I do
* Read the ful...
The oldest pub in Swansea and the secret tunnel
-
The author Graham Loveluck writes about the Cross Keys Inn, the oldest pub
in Swansea.
He writes that the name is a nod to the legend that St Peter held t...
Allwch chi wneud synnwyr o hyn?
-
Os cywir adroddiad GOLWG 360 heddiw – ac mi gymeraf ei fod – dyma inni
drafodaeth hollol hurt eto yn ein Senedd. ‘Y Senedd yn cefnogi’r angen am
strategaet...
Plaid Cymru And ‘Independence’
-
A few days after Plaid Cymru’s conference in Llandudno seems a good time to
examine where the party stands on independence. And related issues. ◊
INTRODUCT...
Thatcherism is dead: Thatcherism lives
-
Thatcherism is dead. It has ceased to be. It has expired and gone to meet
its maker. It has kicked the bucket, shuffled off this mortal coil and
joined the...
4 comments:
"If I hold my head just so, I can blot Ieuan Wyn Jones out of the photograph completely."
Great, it's agreed then . . . we swop jobs.
So sorry Gordon, I didn't recognize him. Since when has David Blunkett shaved his beard?
Watch out for that banana skin.
Post a Comment